Sunday, August 26, 2007

Going Out With a BANG!





Well we had the best weekend ever! Friday we went to Maine with our friends The Bohns, Coils, Fishes and Stringums. We went to York Beach and the girls had a ball. It was the first time the girls had ever been to the Ocean. It was the first time I had ever been to a beach without jeans and a sweatshirt. The water was like Lake water and it was gorgeous out. Kya would not get out of the water. Mia took one header in the water and spent the rest of her time digging on the beach. It was hard to tell who had more fun the kids or the Dads. The guys were so much fun to watch running around playing football, jumping through the waves, and taking out the kayak. We didn't get home until 8:45pm. Saturday we thought we would finish our last weekend before school by going to the Drive-In. The Perfect date for people with kids. We moved our bench seat up to the front and made a bed for the kiddos in the back with our dvd player. They watched movies and crashed while Todd and I enjoyed Bourne Ultimatium and Chuck & Larry. We'll be doing this more often! We had so much fun at the beach I couldn't choose from my pictures so enjoy the slideshow!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like SO much fun! I can't believe they all just crashed in the back of the van...that was the cutest picture ever of Boston just totally asleep...I love it! And the slide show was way cute too. How fun for you guys!

the splendid life of us... said...

I love these pictures. You are such a cute family. You are so good at making fun family memories for your kids. I cant wait to have that opportunity with my own.