Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Husband the Garage Sale King!


Ok so last summer I sent Todd to a garage sale I had just driven by that had a cute play kitchen. Todd came back with 2 kitchens and the biggest garbage bag I've ever seen full of clothes the next size up for both girls for $20. Well this year he's topped himself once again I sent Todd to a garage sale that had a ton of little tike stuff. He came home with a playhouse, a rocking fish, a car, a tool bench that has sound effects, 6 kids movies, a DVD rack, and a giant sized wicker laundry basket, all for you guessed it $20. I'll never go to a garage sale again... without my husband.
Of Course we had to try them out to make sure they were safe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! My gosh, you have the cutest family ever! I am so glad that you guys are doing good.

Jordan and Danny said...

You are so lucky to get all that great stuff!! Kylene, i am going to do the random facts about me but now that you've taged me, I can't think of anything! Give me a day. We miss you guys!