Thursday, August 23, 2007

Better Late than Never!

Okay so I'm a little late blogging this week, but I hate playing the catch up game so I'll try to just do a quick update. I am now playing volleyball every Tuesday night year round, very exciting. All of our friends have come back home either last week or this week so we can't wait to get things rolling again with "the wives club" (also known as "single moms" or wives of law students with kids). As far as the family goes we all just got colds yesterday and mine is kicking my butt, of course I have to be sick when it's my last weekend to go anywhere with Todd, before I lose him forever to the library. We're supposed to go to the beach tomorrow in Maine with some friends so hopefully my drugs will do the trick and we can all have a good time. Oh and potty training dogs sucks.

4 comments:

The Sepulveda Family said...

Hey Kylene,
We just got an Australian Shephard puppy last Thursday and I can agree that potty training sucks! Your little family is growing so fast. The kids are adorable and I love sneaking onto your blog and seeing how things are going!

Jordan and Danny said...

It sucks that you are all sick. We hope you get better soon! Kylene, good for you playing volleyball. That will be a well deserved break. Talk to you soon!

Emily said...

Oh Kylene, I can TOTALLY relate to the long nights at the library. The single wives club got me through those 3 years of law school. I'm so glad you have a group of friends like that. And I'm sorry you're sick, I hope you can have fun at the beach!!

Jan said...

Hey Kylene,
Check us out at janericfish.blogspot.com