Sunday, August 12, 2007

Baby Fat Boot Camp

So I've decided the time is now to start working out again. I've started going to a Balls, Weights, and Bands class twice a week and I'm hopefully going to start playing Volleyball on Tuesdays. They're wrapping up summer league but if they like what they see on Tuesday I'll get to jump in. Otherwise they start up again in Oct. I'm kind of nervous since it's been a good 4 yrs since I've played but I am so excited to pick it back up. And Saturday mornings are my cardio days. I wish I could go more than 3x a week but Boston can't go to the daycare until Oct 29th and yes I'm keeping track. The YMCA has been so huge for me mentally. The last 3 mos of my pregnancy I was going everyday but Sundays and sometimes 2x a day. It became my second home and my only break from kids. I can't wait to do mornings again in Oct. so I can catch up with all my old lady workout buddies. I've got quite a bit on my plate right now but I'm hoping I can keep it all going and find a little time to escape to the gym. Wish me luck as I try to put myself through Baby Fat Boot Camp! Here's the little guy that so graciously helped add to the baby fat.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Boston has huge eyes like Jace. They're so cute. Lexi misses the girls!

Emily said...

Okay now I'm all caught up. I love all the pictures. Seriously, I want to come visit you, it looks SO gorgeous over there!

That picture of Kya (I think ) looks EXACTLY like you...beautiful of course.

Way to go on the garage sales...you're so lucky your husband is into it...that's nice.

And way to go on exercising too. I need to but it's SO hard to get started, and since we just moved to a new place I have no idea where to go. A class sounds fun though.