Monday, June 2, 2008

80% Chance of Girl

So we had our ultrasound a week ago and after making special secret arrangements to have Mimi here for it they couldn't even tell us for sure what we were having... go figure. I knew this was going to happen, I've had 3 babies spread eagle for their ultrasounds and now the 4th is stuck down low breech and crossed legged. I heard a rumor that a Dr. in the practice does a quick gender ultrasound for those who got crappy results so I have an appt. with him in 2wks. So hopefully "she" will be big enough to pop out of her little nest and start movin around so we can get a better look with no feet in the way.
19 Weeks

7 comments:

Jordan and Danny said...

Your hair is so cute! And you so do not look pregnant! i wish I was like that. I hope your feeling alright, and hopefully you'll know for sure about your upcoming girl.

the splendid life of us... said...

Seriously, I don't believe that your pregnant! I hope you get to find out for sure what you are having!

Melanie said...

Ah to be 19 weeks again and able to roll over in bed. Those were the days.

Hopefully you have the same luck as Becky -- got a girl even though they were initially unsure!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

19 weeks I don't believe it, you are TINY!!! I wish! Even on baby number 4 your look amazing. Well, hopefully, you have a healthy baby no matter what gender it may be! Congrats again! Can't wait to find out for sure what you are having.

Annelisa said...

Congradulations on #4! I haven't had a chance to comment in a while but I've been keeping up. We miss you guys! BTW how are you feeling?

Tiana Johnson said...

Tiny and probably unscathed from stretchmarks, right? Stinker! I got a couple of stretchmarks with Kiersa. I still haven't been told when your due date is. When is it?

Lawther family said...

ok I looked like that with my fist three pregnancies, but this one, I am only 7 weeks and feel like I look bigger than you do right now!
Hope your little one is ready to reveal himself/herself to you in two weeks time. :)