Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We have a date!

So I went to the Dr. today and the baby checked out fine on the monitor and they've set us up to go to the hospital Sunday evening at 7pm. He also said there may be a chance of me going on my own earlier since I went from nothing on Friday when I was checked to 2cm and 80% effaced, I really don't care if I go early or not I'm just hoping for a quick labor and the more dilated I am when I go in the better. So we'll see but no later than Monday we should have the new one!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Hey I'm so happy for you! I'm glad everything is going well and I hope you're not too uncomfortable.

Good luck!!

Jordan and Danny said...

Oh my gosh! I hope everything goes well. I've been thinking about you the past week. Good luck!!

jamie lynette said...

This is all good news! I'm sorry I wasn't in town last week to watch your kids...But I'm back and ready for ya now!!!!

Tiana Johnson said...

Yeah! Very exciting! I hope you're not laboring all night long.

Anonymous said...

WOW! How exciting! I wish I were going in this SUnday night!!! Oh take care! And take lots of pictures--of the baby of course!!!!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

How exciting, can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!