Thursday, October 9, 2008

Coming Home

Ok so I always say I'm going to take pictures of everyone who comes to see our babies at the hospital and then I always get to excited when they get there because I've been bored out of my mind and I forget. I remembered to take one of Paula at the last minute... sorry Melanie & Issac and McRae & Kids.

Getting ready to go home Wed around Noon

Finally Home WooHoo!!

Day 2 at homeEveryone thinks they need to hold Kaprice all the time!



Boston can not get enough of Baby Kaprice. He never thinks his turn holding her is long enough and he'll put a death grip around her when you try to take her back.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Bryan....Congratulations to the both of you. Jenilyn was very excited to show me the new blog pictures when I came home from work today. We are very excited for you guys.

Tiana Johnson said...

She's getting so cute already! My kids stay trolls for a while.

Amy said...

You have beautiful kids!! Congratulations.

Lawther family said...

Oh how CUTE! I love that your kids are just eating her up. Boston is so cute loving her. :) Congrats!! What a cute name too. :) Love it.

Annelisa said...

Congratulations you guys! Number 4 is here, Wow! cute kids.

Anonymous said...

I love how her tounge is always out! Thanks for your comment by-the-way on my blog! I haven't tried the golden oreos, but I do go threw the regular ones pretty often! Anyway--just reading your comment made me laugh! Thanks or cheering me up!

A Family Affair said...

In addition to the crazy hair, did you notice the dorky ass pens he wears clipped to his shirt? I always give him crap about it. He slipped an fell onetime and the pens jabbed into his neck. I felt really guilty when it took all my willpower to feel sorry for his injury and not laugh histerically-like, old men wear pens on their shirts! We are too young to be old!

Andrea said...

Kaprice is adorable. I love her name it is not one you hear often. All the kids look so happy to have a baby sister. You look great as well. Congratulations!!!