Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!

So for our 5 yr Anniversary Todd Surprised me with Red Sox Tickets. I was so excited I really had wanted to go to a game while we were here and that time was quickly coming to an end. He was even nice enough to loan me his Fenway shirt since my Red Sox shirt would have been quite the midriff at this point. Then came the stressful part... babysitting. I hate leaving my kids not because my friends don't do an awesome job because they do, but because I'm practically dumping a whole other family on them and taking up a whole Saturday which I know all of us Law Wives hold so near and dear to our hearts. Solution a little rotation we dropped the kids off at Taylor's after swim lessons, then dropped the van keys off with Michelle and headed to Boston. Michelle picked the kids up at naptime took them home put Boston down and then in comes Melanie to relieve her until we got home... Thank you all so MUCH!!As far as the game went we lost but I still had so much fun. Our seats were crazy good about 10 ft diagonally behind the 1st basemen, one foul ball or over throw and I would have been toast. Luckily I found a good angle in my seat where I could hind behind the guy next to me if needed. The weather turned out to be really hot, but at least it wasn't a rainout ( which Todd has had happen twice now). We were a cutting it a little close getting to the game on time so when Todd realized this prego women would not be running down the hill to the game like everyone else he splurged and got us a ride on a rickshaw bike it was too much fun.

I love my husband so much he has been a huge help despite all he has going on right now with school. I'm grateful to share these special memo with him and so very grateful to have him for all eternity!

Views from our seats

This guy's from Oregon State ( I know we're duck fans but since UofO just got a baseball team we did fall to the darkside for previous baseball seasons)
The Green Monster1st BasemenScoreboardI had to take a pic of this lady she was like eighty and wearing her hat sideways. I hope when we're eighty Todd and I can celebrate another Anniversary Rockin sideways caps at a ballgame.

4 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Happy Anniversary. Glad to hear you guys had a great, special time together!

Melanie said...

The picture of that lady is AWESOME! And no problem on the babysitting. My pleasure. Especially because Mia is hilarious so it was fun to watch them. Let me know if you need any more help before (or after for that matter) the baby comes.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary friend!

Tiana Johnson said...

Wow! 5 years and 4 babies! No one can accuse you guys of wasting time! Way to go!