Sunday, September 7, 2008

33 Wks and Counting



Well it wouldn't be a normal pregnancy for me unless something abnormal came up. I thought we got off easy with the Glucose scare but I was wrong. The Dr.s are pretty sure I have the rare liver condition ICP that I had when I was pregnant with Kya that causes stillbirths after 37wks. I had 2 blood draws last week, the 1st was supposed to be a baseline test to work off of later since I had started itching again. Well the 1st came back with already elevated liver levels which isn't supposed to show up in a test until 34wks, so I had another draw on Friday to see if there going up even more and we should have the results early this week. Pretty much I'm itching like crazy and can't get any sleep, I'm grateful that I have Dr.s that are so all over this and know what they're doing, I had to fight my Dr. with Mia about it and thankfully she came 4wks early on her own. I have an appt. Wed so I should know more about the upcoming plans, for now it looks like a lot of blood draws, ultrasounds, stress tests and an induced delivery. I'll keep you all posted.

This is me rockin out my huge belly in my new jammies

12 comments:

Rina said...

I saw that shirt and almost bought it. Perfect for big hooters, right? ha ha.... cute jammies! Good luck with the itching.

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

I hope everything is ok. Keep us posted on how you are doing. You are still cute and tiny!

Jordan and Danny said...

I can't get over how cute your hair is! I love it! Your pregnancies are so eventful. I'm sorry. Let us know what you find out.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh I'm sorry you have to deal with that again. I'm so glad those drs know what they're doing! I hope everything goes okay!

Jan said...

Huge belly? Whatever!!! I'm sure you feel huge, but you have an adorable little bump!!! Are you already stoked for Halloween? Love the jammies!

Lawther family said...

Wow, good luck with everything. Sorry you itch so bad. :(
My mom was like that with all 5 of us kids. By the way, for baby number 4 you look GREAT! I feel like a giant balloon and i'm only 20 weeks now! :p

Anonymous said...

WOW! First of all.....sooo not fair! You look great! And since we're due around the same time--it's totally not fair that you look skinnier than me! Then again--you always were! :)
Isn't there something you can use to help the itch? Im not familiar with this condition at all, but coming out of dermatology, I know there are a lot of 'great' things to use for the itching. Again, Im not familiar at all with this so I may not know what the heck Im talking about!

Mel D said...

Ugh! What a mess! I hope everything goes okay...Anything involving yet MORE testing during pregnancy has got to be such a pain. I didn't know Mia came early. 4 weeks early on her own?! I think I would love to have any future kids early, but did she have to stay in the hospital longer? I guess that would be scary too. hmm. Keep us posted =(

Anonymous said...

You look adorable!

Aaron Hill said...

Forgive my twin sister for trying to be a doctor....

Tenney Family said...

caggie, you have a way darling family. i love your little cloned girls and your son is equally cute. i also love your baby bump...i want to reach out and rub it!! good luck with baby #4...hope everything goes well.

Jenna said...

You are a baby makin' machine! I've gotta get busy! I've been told that dogs don't count.