Friday, May 11, 2007

Boston's Here!!!



Let me just start off by saying BEST DELIVERY EVER!!! Everything went perfectly and now we have Boston Ryder Pratt to show for it. Boston weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 4 oz and 21 in long, our biggest baby yet. The girls absolutely love him and never leave him alone. It's hard to find a picture of him that doesn't have Kya in the background holding him. We are so lucky to have our Mimi here she's been such a HUGE help!! Enjoy the pictures of Boston, I've gotta go pack since we fly out Tomorrow!!! I can't believe Todd's already put in a year of Law School... we'll be out
in no time!




1 comment:

Melanie said...

He's so cute! I had ZERO idea that you guys were leaving so soon! (I knew soon, but not that soon). Boston will be huge by the time we see you again! I don't know when you get back, but we're gone until mid-August. Crazy!