Thursday, August 20, 2009

Poop

Well I guess I can't make it at least one year without a poop blog. Like my life wasn't crazy enough with trying to pack up a HUGE house with a Husband who's M. I. A. interviewing and what not, but then I also get to clean messes like this.

I walked into Kaprice's room and the smell hit me right off the bat. We're talking ALL over the room. I didn't even know a baby could produce enough poop to make a mess that bad. All over the carpet, the door, the walls, her bed, bedding, blankets, the air mattress, not to mention her face and body. She'll never go to bed without pants on again... makes the diaper too accessible!


I'm Really Sorry Mom


Just Kidding

1 comment:

Watts Family said...

Alia has done that. It is the worst thing ever. Were you like "Where do I start?" that's how I felt.