Thursday, January 15, 2009

SEXY?!

Ok so I don't know where it came from certainly not from me but the girls are obsessed with the word Sexy. Everything is sexy, it's all I hear all day long. You're sexy if you eat all your dinner, you have to get sexy (naked) before you take a bath, if you change your outfit 10 times a day you're sexy after each one, if you comb Barbie's hair she's sexy, my new cell phone... sexy. If I do their hair they look in the mirror and say oooohhh sexy. My favorite one is when everyone gets ready for church and the girls tell us all we're sexy... not exactly the look I go for when going to church but then I'm also " Sexy" when I put on my slippers and sweat pants so I guess it doesn't really matter. The other day I was trying to teach them about energy and turning off lights, not wasting water ect. I was explaining how these things cost money. I went into why Daddy is gone all day at work. When I said Daddy has to work all day so he can make lots of money ... Mia cut me off with "and be sexy" where I was going to say so we can pay our bills. But seriously what is up with the word sexy.

Ok so I had to add this... I just asked the girls to load up the fridge with my soda and I can hear Mia saying these are sexy sodas!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Kylene that makes me laugh. How funny! Maybe they have been watching too much Paris Hilton?

Tiana Johnson said...

That is WAY too funny!

Anonymous said...

I seriously love it. It made me laugh. Your family is so cute. Does Todd maybe say sexy too much? LOL.

Mike Bohn said...

This post was way sexy Kylene. Thanks for the laugh.

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

LOL that is funny. Kids say the darnest things. Just journal it for them to torture it with them when they are older!

Michelle said...

Aw we miss those kids!

April Hill said...

mmm, sexy soda. haha! ill let aaron know he needs to call. he probably already read that but i have to get on his case to make sure he follows through with things.

Lawther family said...

that is so funny.

LindsayAnn said...

That's hilarious!

LindsayAnn said...

I need your email address, will you email me so I'll have it? lholmstead@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I love it! They are so darn funny! It will be my lifetime goal to someday hang out with your darling family! You make me laugh!