Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's that time of the year!


We had a special visitor last night stop by to assure the kids that he knows where we're moving and he'll be there Christmas Eve! Boston actually had nothing to do with Santa until he saw him hand Jace a hot wheel and then he came flying in from the kitchen to claim his present from Santa.


Kaprice in Santa's bag
We had some of our friends who were busy packing swing by to get a picture with Santa too.
I had to put this one in because I was so proud of my self for getting one that had Jace in it too!

5 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Your kids are adorable! Getting big and I bet they are excited for Santa!

Michelle said...

Nice job getting everyone in the picture! I didn't get one with Jace, so glad you got part of him. Thanks again for having us over!

the splendid life of us... said...

I serisously can't believe that you have 4 kids, it is crazy. Maybe I will catch up one of these days, if only! And Caprice is such a beautiful baby. I am so baby hungry right now, aahg!

Tiana Johnson said...

I'm missing you and desperate for an update on the chaos that rocked your life just before the move. I need info!!!! Hope you have time soon.

malaikainafrica said...

Hey guys! It's Hilary...trying to get ahold of Kylene. Call Rachel, will you? I don't want to leave my number on here...