Monday, April 21, 2008

What a Big Boy

So part of Boston's Bday present from us was to get him a car bed. I've been looking on craigslist for months now and finally found one Friday that was the right size for the right price... well and then I sent Todd who got it for even cheaper $30!! Anyways I put it together Saturday morning just in time for Boston to take a nap in it. He LOVES his new bed!! He sits up and then gets excited and buries his head in his new Cars sheets. He has successfully taken 3 naps and 2 full night sleeps in it. Way to go Buddy! I'll try to get a better pic of the bed but he's sleeping in it right now so that'll have to wait.


Boston's 1st nap in his Big Boy bed!

Wakin Up and ready to escape

7 comments:

Gaerte Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Great find on Craigs list.
Email me if you want to join the book club. But really no pressure!

Anonymous said...

He is so little in that big bed.

Rina said...

He is so tiny in his bed! Looks like you are eating up having a little boy around.

Tenney Family said...

cabbage, love the bed but my fav is the mater cake you made. its awesome! what a cool mom you are! you have a darling family!

dana

Lawther family said...

wow a big boy bed already huh? Your are good.
I love craigslist isn't it great?
And that cake! great! You need to show me how to make cakes!

Michelle said...

Way to go Boston! I love it!

Tiana Johnson said...

You guys always find the best deals on everything! I loved garage sale-ing with you guys when we were both pregnant! Remember the smoking deal we got on the outdoor dog kennel? Good times.