Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 2

Well we still don't know what is causing the weight loss. Boston had an MRI today, more blood work and some fecal tests. The neurologist said that it was nothing neurological and that his liver felt enlarged. They did some liver tests with his blood and they all came back fine which means he will most likely be getting an ultrasound done tomorrow on his liver. 3 out of the 4 fecal tests came back fine too and we're still waiting on the last one. As for Boston he's hanging in there, he's been through a ton these last 2 days but he still has that great smile on his face and is loving all the attention from the nurses. Hopefully we'll know more tomorrow.

3 comments:

OregonHeun's said...

Hi, Kylene. This thing with Boston must be soooo stressful. I hope that it's something minor that won't cause him any discomfort. Prayers are with all of you. The kids are getting SO big...hug em all from me. I'm working in the Pink Room again (coulda had Boston this year!). Hope Todd's doing well. Nikki

Jordan and Danny said...

We're thinking about you all and praying at this hard time. I hope your hanging in there. I'll call soon, right now I have a lot of symphony concerts durning the next couple of days. We love you!

Emily said...

Oh kylene I'm so sorry! I thought we were done with the scariness! I"ll be thinking about you guys, it must be so hard to be away from your family, and to have your littlest in the hospital. I can't even imagine. I really hope everything is okay...keep us updated!