Monday, March 26, 2007

Rules, Rules, Rules





With the new baby coming the Pratt girls got some new rules and schedules this past week. Bedtimes have been changed, nap times have been changed, and more cleaning up has been enforced on both girls and my tolerance has not been so great these last few weeks so they're starting to feel the wrath of a pregnant mom. Along with these came another new rule and probably the least favorite of the girls... hair has to be done everyday before leaving the house. Their hair is getting so curly and if it doesn't get done it becomes a HUGE ratty mess. Mia's hair isn't really long enough to create problems yet but you can already tell her hair is going to be way more curlier than Kya's, and so I thought why not get her in the routine now.
Nothing else has really gone on this week, I through a baby shower for my Friend Michelle on Saturday which was probably more than I should have taken on right now, but it was a success none the less. My contractions have been picking up and I have a ton of pain and pressure in the lower areas so we'll see how much longer this goes on for. It's already slowing me down starting with my blog being a day late and we had to leave church an hour early yesterday. It's been pretty tough around here Todd's been M.I.A. the last two weeks working on an application to get on the law review and just put in 2 all-nighters in a row to finish. And now this week he has to put in the extra time he missed working on his brief. So my prayers for now are the baby comes soon or the pain goes away so I can get more done. I'm nesting like crazy but I don't have the endurance to do want I want at least not without bringing on heavy contractions and I at least want to make it to this weekend when I'm 36 wks.

1 comment:

Mercers said...

Hello Pratts,
Your girls are getting so big. Are you guys ready for the new baby? When are you coming to town? We would love to see you! We miss you!
Love,
Jaime, Joe and Landon